There are few things 10 new enrollments can’t fix!
Does your center need to…
– Drive more traffic to your website?
– Generate more qualified inquiries and center visits?
– And most importantly… more opportunities to convert enrollment?
The Inquiry Generator team works together with you to help you develop your own unique message and then communicate that message in a relevant and compelling way for your target audience.
What others are saying
“It’s hard to put into words how lucky we feel to have New Media Fluent on our team. They are always ready to help us and have a way of making us feel like we are their only client. They helped us forge new paths in the social media world and have stood by our side through every challenge. We feel confident about our Facebook presence, and any other avenue we might decide to explore, under the watchful eye and expertise of New Media Fluent.”
Assistant Director, Minnieland Academy
Are Your Prospective Parents Looking Online?
– Parents spend more of their budget online in comparison to non-parents (40% vs. 34%) and spend 75% more time online shopping each week (7 hours vs. 4 hours for non-parents)
– Parents spend 61% more online than non-parents ($1,071 vs. $664)
– Nearly half (49%) of parents stated that they cannot live without online shopping
– Millennials and Gen Xers spend 6 hours per week shopping online
– 67% of Millennials and 56% of Gen Xers prefer to shop on online rather than in-store
– 51% of Americans prefer to shop online
– 96% of Americans have made an online purchase in their life, 80% in the past month alone
– Ecommerce is growing 23% year-over-year, yet 46% of American small businesses do not have a website